Sunday, December 15, 2013

So Inspired : Crowns for Christmas


Our  release at JessicaSprague.com this weekend is a digital replay of Jenni's classic crown rub-ons.  They are available in the kit as both brushes (.abr format) and .png images.  I can't wait to show you what Nirupama Kumar did with the png images and her cutting machine.





Oh how adorable!


from Niru:
I used the trace feature in Silhouette to turn these crowns into cut files. I used one large one as a stencil for my chalkboard. I love the festive and unique touch it adds! I also cut out mini crowns, glittered them and created a banner for the top. My son was so excited about the crown shape that he wanted one for himself. He decorated it and and I glued it to a tissue paper crown.

What a beautiful banner these crowns make!


As a stencil for her chalkboard?!  I must try this!



 What a beautiful Christmas display!

Oh the ideas and inspiration Niru has made and put into my head!  No more store bought crowns for my neices' birthdays ... crown banners for New Years! ...  chalkboard inspiration for my Mercantile Chalkboard Easel ... crown ornaments for my tree ... 

the list goes on and on!

Thank you Niru for a wonderful post and inspiration!







Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and inspiring projects Niru!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete