Monday, December 9, 2013

Oh Happy Christmas

I'm sure this is not news to you as JBS fans, but one of the things I admire most about the collections Jenni designs is that they're timeless. So even though this card is made with paper from what is called the "Christmas 2012" collection you would never know for looking at it right?


I've paired it with some newer products that aren't at all Christmas related and yet still look at home here such as the Silver Feather rubons, and the Happy Speech Bubble flatbacks. And that gold leaf? Well... I have to admit that just fell off our Christmas tree.. it's not a scrapping product at all! Just consider it upcycling - another thing Jenni is so good at ;-)


To satisfy the arty in me I've used some gesso through the exclusive star stencil that came in the June papercrafting kit to add some background detail. But the star stamp that came in the November kit would also work well with some embossing powder.


Merry Christmas everyone!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Natalie! Love you layering and combination of products!

    ReplyDelete