Monday, December 2, 2013

It's a Handmade Holiday : Glitter and Vellum Snowflakes


I just love making my own Christmas Ornaments!  The snowflakes above were made with a JBS digital kit from JessicaSprague.com.  I adore the doily image in the kit and use it as much as I can!  Not only is it a doily, but this time of year, it's quite a beautiful snowflake isn't it!


To see how I made these ornaments, hop on over to the Create Inspiration Team blog.  Not only is it easy and oh so fun, all digital kits are still on sale today for Cyber Monday! So head on over to our digital shoppe and pick something up!  There's something for hybrid crafters and digital crafters alike.





Have fun creating your own Handmade Holiday!




Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I know this is what I always say to your creations...WOW...that is so gorgeous!! I just love it... I have to try this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty! What a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ornaments are just "BEAUTIFUL!" Pretty enough to wear! LOL!
    LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh these are gorgeous!! What a clever idea. Pinning it right now!!

    ReplyDelete