Friday, December 6, 2013

Holiday Helper Mini Album
{Made with the Historian Add-On}

This time of year, I need lists, lists, and more lists.  I need reminders, places to take notes, and check things off. And I need to keep all of these close to me at all times!

When I looked at the December Historian kit I could picture a mini album to help me with need for holiday organization. There are only a few of the Historian kits left, so if you want one, you'll have to grab it soon!


The patterned paper from Echo Park has pocket sized 3x4 inch cards printed on the A-side. Wouldn't these be perfect cut for a mini album?!  So I cut out the 3x4's, added titles and embellishments to the pages with room enough for my notes, checkoffs, and lists.  I've put a clear transparency cut to fit on the front and back of the mini to protect it.  It will be traveling a lot with me in my bag in the next days to come and needs to stay in tact!  




The entire mini was made with the Historian Add-On except for the October Afternoon tag sticker sheet from the Mini Album Kit, and a few items from the main PCK.


Try using the Historian Kit to make your own mini album!


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea!! Love! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Betsy...I just love this and what a neat idea. I didn't order the historian...yet...Now you have made me HAVE to go get it. grrr...JB DT~~~you guys are good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Louise! That made my night! Show us what you make with it in the gallery, K?

      Delete