Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year from Jenni Bowlin Studio!

Happy New Year Friends!  We hope 2014 will bring you many happy memories and blessings!

And now we have a couple sweet holiday greeting cards from Karine to share with you . . .

Hello!
I am pleased to be with you again today to show you two new Greetings cards! Christmas kits are definitely my favourite ones! I have so much fun with this month’s selection!
Once my pages are done, feel free to visit the gallery!
 
I used paper scraps (papers and embellishments) of all my kits to create two cards!
The first one is size 4x4 cms and is built upon white cardstock. I superimposed paper pieces and embellishments made with tracing paper. As I had already used the December calendar on a lay-out, I chose to use the November one instead. I hid the month name with the title "Tis the Season". As a finishing touch, I added some gold-coloured elements which is one of my favourite thing of the moment! To achieve a perfect card, I drew a double frame with a thin-tipped black pen.
The second card is built upon an October Afternoon paper piece. This little fawn is really cute with its red hat on, don’t you think?
I hope you’ll like my cards! I take the opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year!  


Pin It!

2 comments: