Thursday, December 12, 2013

Big Digi Sale All Month!



Did you notice that over at JessicaSprague.com all digital kits are 30% off thru December 31st!  And to celebrate, I'd like to share some digital inspiration with you today!


This one, from Brynn Marie Dukes, uses so much of JBS digital product in Jenni's classic red, black, and cream color scheme.  It truly looks "real" doesn't it?!  I could use some pointers from Brynn on her shadowing and making a digital layout look real enough to touch!


Amanda Jones Robinson, who rocks our monthly kits, tried her hand at digital and created this striking layout.  Multi-talented gal for sure!


Audrey Tan took one of our recent releases (Watch Faces) to make this "timeless" digital layout.  Look how artsy Audrey got with stitching and ink.  Amazing!


I love the inspiration and talent our digital team has shared with us this year.  From digital layouts, to hybrid layouts, to 3-D projects, they have all made such wonderful projects for JBS Digital.  Stay tuned the rest of the month as I share some more team inspiration from the past year.

All of these JBS digital products can be found in our Digital Shoppe.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. WOW...those layouts do look "real". I'm not much with digital scrapbooking but these layouts make me wanna try someday to do 100% digital...not that it would ever replace the love I get from all the touchy/feel from having the real thing in front of me. But this layouts are really good. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete