Tuesday, December 17, 2013

a holiday hotel key holder


I finally had a moment to update my hotel key holder this morning for the holidays! Yay! If you've been following along on my personal blog, I posted a mood board for my holiday projects this year, and I'm really happy with how everything has come together.


I love this hotel key holder - it hangs in our dining room and is easy to update for the seasons  with little bits and projects...





I loved the German foil pieces in the December mini album kit - they were such a great touch for the board!

Happy Holidays! 

~ Leah

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Connie! I love the gold and white against the wood of the key holder. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    Airbnb Nuremberg

    ReplyDelete