Monday, October 7, 2013

October Kits | Papercrafting + Antiquarian

The October kits at JBS Mercantile are spooky awesome -- just what I needed to create this layout about my daughter's tribute to Shaun of the Dead last Halloween.
I mixed items from two kits, the Papercrafting kit...
 and the Antiquarian kit.
I started by covering the background with the tickets from the Antiquarian kit.
I then added a receipt from the kit, stamped "ORIGINAL" (I absolutely love that!), placed my photo over it, and then tucked in papers and accents from both kits.
Lastly, I added the journaling, which also explains the title, a line that any Shaun of the Dead fan  would recognize immediately. 
My daughter is already in search of this year's costume. I'm not sure that we're going to be able to top last year's!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to check out that. I love the page and those red splotches on the page are extra creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome, but creepy layout!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete