Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy Halloween Mini-Album from Karine!

Hi everyone!
Today let me show you a seasonal mini-book: 100% Halloween!
It has been entirely realized with Jenni Bowlin Studio products!
 
I selected pictures from 2010 when my son Maxence and I went to spend a week-end in Disneyland Paris!  So fun!

The papers (black, orange and navy blue) matched perfectly with my pictures! I had fun decorating this great unstructured format "Hodge Podge Book". I only added pictures and mini Halloween cards as extra pages: they were just perfect for my album!

As far as colour is concerned, I had fun adding a touch of green with the stars stickers, and some gold with these fantastic “leaves” rub-ons.

It is a really nice structure to work on. You can do anything you want with it, even give it a slight vintage look to your mini book!
 
Happy Halloween to you all!
xoxo Karine

Supply List:
"Open" Hodge Podge Mini-Album ($5.00 sale!)
Halloween Papers
Halloween Bingo Cards - Large
Halloween Bingo Cards - Small
Dotted Chipboard Numbers
Green Star Stickers
Black Banner Stickers
Gold Feather Rub-ons (sold out)
Orange Buttons
Pearl Flowers
Gold Sequin Mix


Pin It!

6 comments: