Sunday, September 29, 2013

August Exclusive Stencil and Clear Stamp :) :) :)

Hello Hello

It is Louise here :) Today I wanted to share with you 2 of the layouts I created with the August Kits, specifically 2 that I created using both the Exclusive Clear Stamp and Stencil >>> Siiigh :) :) :)


First up is a layout I created using the wonderful Clear Stamp. 



I have used it to create a gold embossed background for my photo.  I do so love this chevron pattern, and in the gold it really makes the black and white photo pop!





This next layout I created a funky background for my photo using the Exclusive Stencil,


So loved creating a speech bubble pattern on the layout background, >>> [they coordinate perfectly with the new Jenni Bowlin Studio Rub-ons] :)


I used the stencil as a template to cut out a speech bubble out of patterned paper.


If you would like to see lots more amazing inspiration by the DT using the August Kits go >>> HERE

Sooo would you like an August kit of your own to create with??? >>> Check this out :) 

Cheers and Happy Scrapping

Louise :) xx
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love all your gold embossing and how you used the stencil as a base to layer on! Awesome layouts!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete