Friday, August 23, 2013

Digi Friday: Flag Tags

Hi all!  I hope you are ready for the weekend, I know I am!  And to make it even better, Jenni has got something new for us all over in the Digital Shoppe!

These Flag Tags contain (6) styles of banner shaped tags, that coordinate perfectly with several of your favorite JBS lines and are great for drawing attention to important details, thoughts and stories on your scrapbook pages. 


Here I've used a few of the tags to create a fun banner across this page about my son getting ready for his first day of Kindergarten.  I've used one to journal on and the others I've added charming details to including an embroidered monogram and a stamped image.

School Bound by Amy Kingsford | Supplies: Jenni Bowlin Studio Digitals: Flag Tags, Wren Collection, Birds and branches Brush Set; Chalboard Alpha Red; Karla Dudley: Blah (background paper); Creashens: Bliss (banner w/ clips and deckle edge frames)
  
Chrissy Guido has also used these fabulous tags to capture her own Back to School memories, in a page about purchasing her daughter's Kindergarten supplies. I love how she's mixed these tags with some of Jenni's school-themed products!

Back to School by Chrissy Guido | Supplies: Jenni Bowlin Studio Digitals: Flag Tags, School Days Alpha, Number Die Cut Label, Know THis label, Keep This Label,Definitions , Star Border, and Printed Ticket Smiley
Don't forget that this new release is on sale for 25% off thru Sunday, so hop on over to the Digital Shoppe and grab the Flag Tags today!


Pin It!

1 comment: