Saturday, November 10, 2012

Welcome our November Guest Christy Strickler!

We are delighted to bring you the charming creations of Christy Strickler this month as she is our special guest in the JBS Mercantile Gallery.  Christy writes, "I am a wife and homeschool mom with an obsession for scrapbooking. I also enjoy science fiction, zombie movies and video games. My family currently lives in Nassau, Bahamas with our three striped island cats and a little wiener dog."

"Magical Winter Walk is my favorite layout. I love how the colors of the papers and alphas capture
the fun we had on that trip. Being from a tropical region, snow is truly just fun and magical to us." 

"I love this photo of my son and our new kitten. I think it's so cute how the kitten hangs out with my son before bed."


Be sure to check Christy's blog for a tutorial on the fun rosette she created on the layout above!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. love the layout ! Your kitten is cute looks like my baby when he was a kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your layouts Christy! you're tutorial was GREAT - LOVE the idea of using the stencil to make the rosette with a cutting machine too! genius, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little JBS banners as the tail for the rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!!! Love Christy's work!

    ReplyDelete