Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ho, Ho, Ho, and a little Merry!

Hi everybody!  Tina here today with my first Jenni Bowlin Studio’s project and post!  I am so excited to be able to share this with you today and I hope you enjoy it!

Can you believe Christmas is less than a month away?  It really doesn’t seem possible at all.  It just seems like yesterday I was wearing sandals and shorts.  But, since December and Christmas are SO close, I thought it would be fun to create a little holiday home décor project for you.

One of my favorite crafty pastimes is creating fast and simple home decorations with my scrappy supplies.

When I create home decorations, I like to start with a simple frame that can be embellished to adjust to the season. I embellished my frame by adhering several strips of washi tape around the edges.  Isn’t that a super quick and great look?


I removed the glass from the frame and ‘backed’ my wall art with paper from the Christmas 2012 collection. I then cut a section from the Assessory Sheet, inked the edges and adhered with foam strips.  Adding a little dimension with pop dots or foam squares adds a big impact with such a small detail.


I filled 3 medicine vials with glitter and tied them together with twine.


I added a star sticker(s), star rhinestone, and stick pin to complete the holiday look.  This project seriously took no more than 30 minutes to complete.  Perfect for the busy holiday season.



Supply List:
Paper: 

Other:

Thank you for letting me share my Merry Christmas frame with you today.  Have a great week!
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome, Tina, love the washi and the glitter-filled vintage vials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. This would make perfect SIL gifts....thanks for sharing...It is georgous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold green plaid against the vintage!! That stip of stars on the bottom is great!! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this!!!!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like the way Connectwise can connect to other devices like I am present, I can easily troubleshoot problems without being physically present, which saves me a lot of work and helps improve by allowing me to work longer and with less traffic. Improved my work efficiency. time. Between customers.

    ReplyDelete