Tuesday, August 28, 2012

JBS Summer Games: Two Photo Tennis Court Scrapping


 Can you handle a bit more tennis scrapping?  We had a long weekend here in England, so I extended the play a bit! And as a little bonus, I have a video to help show how I went from that nice, orderly tennis court diagram to my final page with a few layers and angles here and there.

For this project, I used supplies from the August JBS Mercantile papercrafting kit, plus a few extra JBS products: label stickers, a gold butterfly rub-on and one of the new flag tags in kraft.


Why yes, that IS my exceedingly excited and cheesy face, backstage just five minutes before the start of the London 2012 Closing Ceremony! It was a serious amount of energy in that room, I tell you.

Play along with us!  Post your layouts inspired by the Summer Games onto the JBS Summer Games thread to be eligible for medal contention and great prizes!  Each entry must be created from a JBS Mercantile Kit(s) or include at least three different JBS products.  Entries close at midnight CST on September 2nd.  Winners will be randomly drawn and announced on September 3rd.  
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing LO!!
    Love all of the layers you added to the LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great video! I love seeing how you managed all those layers and take some of the mystery out of the process. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this information if you want to read about M7 Mba then do please visit our blog.

    ReplyDelete