Wednesday, May 16, 2012

universal self pronouncing


For some reason, when I saw the "self pronouncing dictionary" stamp, all I could think of was a sort of implied message that didn't really need explanation. So I created this card around the stamp with a few things that we typically associate with love messages - a heart and the number two. It was a fun way to shake things up a bit!

I had fun adding the chevron pattern to the chipboard heart by layering the stamp over paint that matched the handmade crochet flower I added to the top.

Supplies:
self pronouncing dictionary stamp
magpie paper
chevron stamp from the April kit
chalkboard easel for display
mini chipboard heart pieces
decorative numbered brads
yellow vellum butterflies
chili powder ink pad
fountain pen ink pad
chewing gun paint dauber

Happy creating!

Leah

Pin It!

1 comment: