Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Love You Like Crazy with Megan Klauer


The design team is continuing to choose & use our favorite stamps throughout this month. I chose one of my favorites, the Silhouette stamp, which just happens to be 50% off this month. Only $2, for real!!!

Photobucket

I grabbed a ton of different goodies from my JBS stash and went to work layering and playing.
I started by using a variety of the journaling cards into a "grid" style. Which by the way is a fun new challenge going on right now! Check it out now on the forums!

The Alterable Alphas were perfect for the large title I had in mind. 







Photobucket


Photobucket

For the stamped images I used the Fountain Pen ink pad and stamped the images on the new Die-Cut and Perforated Papers - Stamp...one for each of my kiddos. 


What have you stamped lately?
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. love how you used the journaling cards and the grid Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have some oldies but goldies in there~one of my fave stamps too! Love the LO~ very clever use of journal cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all these bright colors on this gorgeous rich kraft - the whites and brights are such a nice contrast and the touches of black, great work as always!

    ReplyDelete