Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jenni Bowlin Studio Now at Silhouette!

Oh my! I am so excited to share with you that Jenni Bowlin Studio now has shapes at Silhouette! Amazing! Two of my greatest loves combined! Today we're introducing 8 shapes to kick off the debut: Whimsy Silhouette (girl with star), Cabbage Flower (damask), the classic and loved JBS Butterfly, the Lady Silhouette and the Gentleman Silhouette, both perfect for upcoming Mother's Day and Father's Day, Torn Paper Border, the JBS Seal, and finally the floral background you see on my layout here. I used three of our new Silhouette shapes on this page!
Here's how I used the classic butterfly. This knocks my socks off. What a gorgeous shape. Silhouette just does an incredible job with the fine lines and details - look at the lines on the wings! Behind the butterfly you can see the floral background, also from JBS, that I cut. I misted it with several colors then used spray adhesive to attach it to my page. I love that these shapes are so organic looking. Just make sure to use your spatula tool with these two shapes!
The title, You Are Seriously Awesome, and label shape are not JBS but can be found at Silhouette as well. I used Jenni's Days of the Week stamps to make a border around my page using soap powder ink. I've also used Jenni's buttons and tab punch. The metal rimmed tag and little manilla tags are from Staples.
This is a detail of the Torn Paper Border shape. 

Isn't this the best news? I hope you are as excited as I am! Can you imagine having your favorite JBS shapes in any size, any color, from vellum to cardstock to patterned paper and within just a minute you can be downloading and creating with them! We would love to see what you do with the new cut shapes! Please share with us in our customer gallery!

Supplies:
Jenni Bowlin/Silhouette shapes linked above
JBS Ranger Soap Powder Ink
Tags - Staples
Days of the Week Stamps
JBS Fiskars Folder Tab Punch
Yellow polka dot paper from Halloween 2011 Accessory Sheet
Vintage Sew On Buttons - Green
Mercantile Exclusive Journaling Card Set 1
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna, this is awesome! You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting a Silhouette for along time now-you just pushed me over the edge.If they've got Jenni-I'm getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Brianna pushed me over the edge too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brianna - this is seriously amazing. Seriously, seriously gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete