Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Those Quilted Stickers ...



 When I received new product from Jenni Bowlin Studio I couldn't keep my eyes away from the Quilted Stickers.  I wanted to create a layout for my son with a striking element on it, and these honeycomb shaped stickers were perfect for it.


Numbers! I love numbers ... they can work with a ton of themes including baseball "stats"!  I also love that Jenni releases Red & Black products often.  I tend to think of these colors as "neutrals" ... colors that can work with many photos, and these colors are the most used in my stash.



The Protractor Clear Stamp is a great stamp for bringing attention to something.  I needed to highlight my title and the Protractor stamp worked wonderfully for that.

Creating this layout ... working with the honeycomb shapes, fitting them together like a puzzle, and even throwing in a button sticker here and there, was a blast.  And it gave me just the look I was going for in this layout!

other supplies I used and *loved* from the new release:








Pin It!

5 comments: