Monday, February 13, 2012

New Blog Look and Digi Monday!

Like magic ...



the JBS Inspiration Blog has a new look!  Our links are easier to find, our labels will be organized a bit differently, and there will be lots of surprises along the way!  We hope this brings our fresh vintage inspiration in a bigger and brighter way to our JBS fans!

Today is Digi Monday ...

The JBS Digital Shoppe at JessicaSprague.com has 2 new colorful releases today!





Look at the lovely layouts the CT has made:

from Jen McCabe 
from Kelly Mobley

I used the Soda Paper kit to finish my album organization project!  The circular icons included in the kit are perfect for digital and hybrid labels for layouts and projects:



I took the plain icons and dragged them onto a word processing program and resized them to fit metal rimmed tags I had on hand.







I typed initials for the albums that were organized by person, years for the chronological albums, and titles for the rest.


And since I often change my mind ... I attached the labels to binder clips.  If I ever reorganize in the future, the clips can easily be changed out!

If you're a digital scrapper you'll love our kits at JessicaSprague.com .  If you're a paper scrapper, you'll love our kits for hybrid projects.  

Have a wonderful and creative day!




Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I love the album organization idea! It's so simple, yet looks awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the use of the paper clips is genius, betsy! i LOVE the look of the labels too! it all looks so professionally done. clean, simple, uniform and organized, just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blog looks great betsy! and daaaaaaaaaaaang i want to make these album labels! big time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really cool idea on the clamps to hold the tags. I love this. I need to do this on some of my notebooks AND albums. It would save me so much time when I am looking for something....
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the new format! Love this blog! craft-tastrophe

    ReplyDelete