Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be My Valentine (All Year Long)

Happy Valentine's Day!  
It's Jill here, with a mini-album that celebrates love and JBS all year long. 
Using binding tape and the large Bingo card calendar set, I compiled an album to document a photo a month of my husband and me, along with a few thoughts about the little "anniversaries" that occur each month.  We don't take enough photos together, and this album will prompt us to do so at least once a month.  So far, we're on track with January and February!
Each of the layouts in the mini pulls together collections of JBS accents, such as journaling cards (above) and printed tickets (below)...
punched patterns...
rub-ons, paint dabbers, and stamps...
(this was actually stamped with the end of a spool)
and buttons.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today, and have a wonderful Valentine's Day! 
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love this...What an awesome idea. I have those month cards that I didn't know what to do with...now I do. Seriously I absolutely LOVE this...
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. jill! this is stunning! i love the idea of the product themed pages. so simple and amazing all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love this album... gonna borrow some of those ideas :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill - this is such a fantastic idea!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GENIUS. I just can't get over how awesome this is...such an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete