Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Greetings from Megan Klauer

I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful time of year! It's only a few days away from the "big day", do you need a last minute idea for a card or tag to stick on all those packages?
I like to start with a simple sketch, so I created this...



It made making my "Christmas Greetings" card pretty quick!



Supplies:
Christmas 2011 Accessory Sheet
Christmas 2011 Mini Pattern Sheet
Chipboard Buttons - Vintage Christmas
Printed Tickets - Frames
Bingo Cards - Calendar Set

I also used the same sketch to create these easy tags that I needed for my boys' teacher gifts...









Supplies:
Christmas 2011 Accessory Sheet
Christmas 2011 Mini Pattern Sheet
Printed Tickets - Christmas

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone!
Pin It!

1 comment: