Monday, September 5, 2011

Spotlight on Julie Weiss!

We're putting our customers back in the spotlight! This month we're shining the light on Julie Weiss. This layout immediately grabbed my attention in the customer gallery. It's such a classic look and just perfect for the back to school theme that's been inspiring us of late. I really love how she's worked the numbers on this page and how she's so brilliantly mixed elements from several different kits here to achieve just the style she was going for. Thanks for the inspiration Julie! Email us at doris.sander@gmail.com and we'll send you a $20 gift card good for purchases at JBS Mercantile.

By the way, that awesome bank receipt paper is back in shop! I think it's my most favorite piece of die cut paper ever! And it's vintage!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my -- this is such a SOLID page. It really does have a "classic look" and makes perfect use of accents to complement the overall tone of the page. Thanks, Julie, for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this feature! Hey, Julie, beautiful work! I love the repeated 14s, love the spool ends lined up like that, great pics, and wonderful color scheme - looks like magazine photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! i am so honored! thank you so much for picking my lo, doris! jenni is my favorite designer and to be spotlighted is beyond awesome! i had to pick my jaw up off the floor when i saw this. off to blog about it...

    jill and briana, thanks for your wonderful comments they are so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete