Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Bond Like No Other by Stephanie Howell

Doing a JBS layout with old+new product was a no brainer. I love and hoard all my JBS product, especially anything butterfly related. Here I chose to use old patterned paper and chipboard butterflies, but I updated them by adding the new Doily Flowers and Number Brads. I also used some of the brand new Alpha Stickers for my title, and added some older mini aphas as well.

Since I was using old and new JBS Product, I thought it was fitting to do a "then and now" type layout about my husband and my daughter.

To be fair, JBS products are timeless. I don't think there is anything dated about this layout!

Such a lovely layout and thoughts! Thanks for the inspiration Stephanie!
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. this color combo is making me swoon. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout, the color combo is beautiful! Great job using the old and the new!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have about 15 sheets of that yellow floral paper. Perfect for those lovely butterflies. Shephanie's LOs always tug at my heart strings. Should make a page about my hubby's relationship with each of his girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! i too love the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, lovely! My fave detail is the layered brads and doilies on the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your title...stirs the heart. Page is very pretty! craft-tastrophe

    ReplyDelete