Thursday, June 9, 2011

More from Guest Star Sarah Jane Dowsett!

Today we have more fabulous inspiration from the beautiful Sarah Jane Dowsett! Welcome again SJ!

I am SJ, a mother of one and an illustrator.I am the creator of "Little Musings" Clear and digital stamps.I live in Bexhill by the sea with my husband and my dinosaur loving son.I can mostly be found with a pencil, camera or scrapping stuff in hand. I spend my days with my little boy and a brain full of nonsense, which I put down on paper whenever I can!I have a Clear Stamp line with Personal impressions, which have recently been featured on QVC. My blog can be found here: www.scrappyfairy.blogspot.com

What a fun use of our label stickers!



And ooooh la la with the butterfly trails!


Thanks for the inspiration SJ!
Pin It!

1 comment: