Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Guest Star Waleska Neris!

We welcome guest star Waleska Neris to the Inspiration Blog this morning! You're in for a real treat as she has dropped off four fabulous projects with us! This first one is my absolute favorite. Doesn't a little Core'dinations make everything better? I just love the subtle hint of yellow misting that highlights those embossed dots and the darling sunburst stamp over the amazing photo. Brilliant! Here are three more awesome Waleska creations featuring our latest release, "Be Our Guest." I always so impressed with her attention to detail. I don't know about you, but I am very anxious to go home and scrap now. Thanks for the inspiration Waleska!

By the way, there's still plenty of time to enter the big JBS + Coredinations giveaways HERE and HERE. And don't forget to swing by the Core'dinations Blog this morning to see what new treats they have in store for you today.


So sorry that we've been missing in action. We had a wee bit of wind here in Tennessee yesterday and I (Doris) was without power last night and the internet still hadn't come back this morning. I'll get Jenni's Core'dination project and tip up this afternoon and save the one you missed yesterday for a little Saturday bonus. :)


Pin It!

21 comments:

  1. These are lovely! Love the photo in the "Today" layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Absolutely gorgeous projects!! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo beautiful, Waleska!! I love each and every one of these. The second one took my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects and I love that embossed dot paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waleska these projects are gorgeous! Fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects, W! As usual, you have taken my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Waleska's style. especially combined with JBS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that big yellow butterfly, beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work, Waleska! Love your style - vintage flair with plenty of white space for the eye to take it all in. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waleska you are da bomb girl! Amazin' projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have always loved waleska's style and these are no exception! just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a long-time fan of Waleska's!! So happy to see her featured here! Please ask her again. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waleska -- these are SO gorgeous!!! I am in love with "Such An Old Guy" - that is absolutely stunning!! - Ranjini

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWZERS!!!! Absolutely gorgeous projects! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous work! Love the clean lines!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful...all of them! My fav is the bright yellow butterfly card. Awesome.
    craft-tastrophe

    ReplyDelete