Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love and Cherish!

Hi there! it's Wilna here. This month we are highlighting the wonderful Jenni Bowlin for Ranger product!



Let me tell you, it's so much fun to play with those inks and ink pads. For this page, i used tags and i die cut 2 words (using my slice): Love and Cherish. The i just played with it by spraying some ink over the die cut word to get the silhouette. I used Brown sugar and Cough Syrup. For the stamping, i used the Brown sugar ink pad. I would love to see what you come up with using theses adorable colors and inks.
Much love
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful.... !
    Ranjini

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful.... !
    Ranjini

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely layout.
    I have been experimenting with the paint dabbers a bit too!
    http://avinashhecker.blogspot.com/2011/02/whimy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is such a pretty page! :) Lovely mists - the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete