Monday, January 10, 2011

Challenge!

Hello! Yes, I know Sunday has come and gone and I totally forgot to post this week's challenge. I just got so excited about our big Southern snow! Now that the holidays are past and 2011 is in full swing I wanted to be sure and jump right back in with our weekly challenges even though I'm a day late. This week's challenge is super easy. Use a grid! Yep, that's it! Here are several examples to get you started. Just post your project in the JBS Mercantile Customer Gallery and mention "Sunday Star: Grids" in the comments section. We'll pick a winner on Sunday, February 6th and that winner will receive a $10 gift card to spend at JBS Mercantile. Happy Scrapping!
Lisa Dickinson

Ranjini Malhotra

Michelle McCord

Keisha Campbell

Jill Sprott

Becky Novacek
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, did another one! But will wait 'til tomorrow to take a pic and upload... Fun to play along!

    ReplyDelete