Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Beauty by Becky Novacek

A simple little layout is sometimes what is needed. Life gets really busy and creative time can be almost non-existent....so during the extra busy holiday season, I think it's a good thing to continue to carve out a little time to do something that you enjoy. I know that for me, I'm much more happy if I keep this in mind. Here's the thing: it doesn't have to be a masterpiece every time. Do a simple little something, using pretties that inspire you. I made this layout in my hotel room in Seattle last night. I had the most basic supplies along and it was so theraputic to pull things out and put this together. When I got home I added a little machine stitching and it's done! The gorgeous vintage-y ribbon and velvet rickrack are May Arts. I think they work perfectly with the JBS papers and stickers. So don't give up on your creativity during the holiday season...just keep it simple!

Truly Beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration Becky!
Pin It!

1 comment: