Tuesday, June 29, 2010

JBS Mercantile News

We thought you might like to see the happy faces of the wonderful women who fill your orders each month here at JBS Mercantile. From left to right: Melissa, Page, Renee, and Terena. I'm sure you will join me in thanking them for alll the hard work they do! (OK, Page doesn't actually fill any orders, but she is our cover girl).

In other news:

Play Date (plus our newest butterfly and pennant stickers, butterfly rub-on singles, and beach bingo cards) are now available for purchase in the General Store.

There's a huge JBS giveaway open at Moxie Fab World.

There's a layout challenge open at Two Peas in a Bucket.

There are giveaway's open for Shimelle's new class on Doris and Becky's blogs.

There is darling baby boy decor up on Betsy's blog.

The July gallery goes live tomorrow night at midnight. Remember you can save on shipping by having Play Date shipped with your monthly kit orders!

JBS has a new Facebook Fan Page.

You can follow JBS on twitter! @jbsmercantile
Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. I must say Melissa is awesome. I've had the pleasure of working with her over the past week and it has been nothing but great! Thanks Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looookin Gooooood girls!!! You all have just about the coolest job in the world ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you thank you ladies!!! it's so nice to put a face to all the hard work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls (waving madly!):) May I just say, I love receiving my kits --I can tell how much care goes into the packing - you all do a fantastic job and we thank you for it!!
    Ranjini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girls! It's soooo nice to see you! Thanks for everything!!!! You all must scrapbook too, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i haven't met renee yet (boooo!) but i've met melissa and terena and there couldn't possibly be two sweeter, more lovely women. we are so lucky to have them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely ladies! Thank you so much for putting such care into the kits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you guys are awesome! thanks for all the love and work you put into JBS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have the coolest staff in the world!! Jared and I are so very lucky. They are truly the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys are amazing...thanks for all you do for us!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww, I'm good enough and darn it, people like me! :)

    I loved reading all these sweet comments. Glad you all enjoy receiving all the great goodies that Jenni and Jared bring to life. I am thankful every day that I have a job that I don't really consider "work". Plus, I get to organize scrapbook stuff all day. How awesome is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks. We appreciate all you do ladies! Have a great summer! LenaS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for all you do! You girls are amazing!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete