Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mad Cardmaking Skillz!

No doubt about it. The girl knows how to rock the cards. Without further ado, four fabulous Homespun cards from Danielle Flanders . . .


I used the new Homespun Mini Papers here for this card and made little cherries out of the new Jenni Bowlin buttons! The green check is a journaling card that comes with the Homespun collection and I cut out the center of the little square to house the little cherries. The inside says *Wishing you a sweet day!* You could also use it as a thank you card and say *you're sweet* on it instead.


Supplies used on this card include new Jenni Bowlin Vintage Buttons and Multi Dotted Label Stickers, Heart tickets and Red Lined Ledger paper. I created my own flowers from ribbon and stitched over the label stickers with red thread.


Used the new Homespun Mini Papers and journaling cards to create a fun little baby announcement or card! The new Jenni Bowlin banner stickers would work for anything: birthday, announcement, congratulations...they are so versatile! I adhered the banner stickers to the string of pearls and then at the top of each corner, I punched a small hole and tied the pink floss though to hold the string of pearls up in the corners. The Jenni Bowlin ticket is added to the card with pink stitching.


Here I used the new Homespun Mini Papers (green) for the background and a new bingo card to create a thank you card for a coach! I stamped right onto the chipboard star with StazOn ink around the button. Buttons are new Jenni Bowlin buttons and I just can't get enough of these! I folded up the edges of the papers and machine stitched with black thread for extra dimension.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. these cards are so whimsical and fun! i love the little window in the first one. i am so not a card person, but after seeing these ones, i might try. thanks, danielle! :)

    ReplyDelete