Friday, November 13, 2009

Noel Banner by Ranjini Malhotra

Using a single sheet of the embossed cardstock, I was able to cut it and get four banner pieces plus some extra pieces I used for a separate project. I used the pieces to make this Noel Banner.

I created this from the waste pieces of the Coredinations Cardstock I cut up to create the Noel Banner (a single sheet of cardstock yielded the entire banner plus enough waste pieces to assemble this little tree). The pieces are held together with 7 Gypsies paper tape on the inside. I used three pieces, laid them flat and then taped them together on the wrong side. I then embellished with the photo and some pom pom trim, ribbon and JBS stickers. These would be great little place settings.

Thanks for the inspiration Ranjini!
Pin It!

2 comments: