Thursday, March 26, 2009

Meet Our February Guest Designer . . . Paula Gilarde!

Hi, I'm Paula :) What started as a simple wedding album has turned into a full-blown obsession. I do something scrap related every day e.g take photos, search for inspiration or actually scrap!. I'm so happy to have this hobby that has allowed me to do something creative every day and make so many friends while doing it.

@6 was my favorite layout - I love to be able to include some digital element on my pages, plus my daughter actually obliged and let me take her photo which is a rarity! Aren't those buttons the best though?
Here's a recent photo of Tommy, my son. It cracks me up - I want to always remember him like this. :)
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. really, really cute layout. i have some of those buttons and i can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are having a new guest designer each month. It amazes me how many different ways the same products are used. Love the new blog. Love all the inspiration. Love these new pages!

    ReplyDelete